Sad to say this is only my second real Blogsy post. They've already had a chance to update the app since last time! And supposedly it's improved. I can (in a workaround kind of way) get photos from my iPad into my blog. First I have to upload them to a service like Picasa, so it's not a perfect situation, but once they're there, you're good to go. I have to admit I was actually quite surprised to discover that I had photos from all my previous blog entries already there waiting for me.
Now I'm wondering about getting the pic in my entry. Last time I had a few frustrations with that aspect. I wasn't too happy either since a picture really enhances a post in my opinion. So ... here goes. Cool! Blogsy made its own little folder in Picasa (or maybe it was the other way around). Whatever the case, my pic was there ready to go. Got it dragged in and placed almost effortlessly too. More than ever I love Blogsy. All I need now are some fascinating topics to start writing about regularly. Who needs a laptop? I've got my Pandora (that's my iPad's name) and Blogsy - two of my newest best friends!
Aaaargh! An error! I happily hit Publish and was horrified to read that I can't. The application doesn't have permission to access the account. Checked settings and everything seems to be correct. Will be copying all my text in case a draft doesn't save right either and trying again. It's probably because of the recent update, but still .... aaaargh! I've tried going to settings and signing in again (had to say create new user account to do this) - I seem to have been signed out, perhaps when I reset my iPad earlier over Internet issues. Hope that does it because I couldn't even save a draft. Fingers crossed, let's try publishing again. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment