Monday, January 17, 2011
Guess What I'm Doing?
This is my first ever blog entry written from ... wait for it ... an iPad!!! I borrowed one from school and it's going to be soooooo hard to return it. I must admit I did have trouble at first connecting to our wireless network, but after fiddling for awhile I went out for a walk and now that I'm back, it's miraculously working out just fine. Typing on the keypad takes a little getting used to, but I'm surprising myself with how fast I can actually go. I want one, I want one, I want one!!! I know to wait for generation 2 and not to even think of torturing myself with a tiny iPod touch. But this is such a nice middle ground between a touch and a laptop. It's so light and portable, the screen is so clear (and the rumours are that the next version could actually be twice as sharp), there are all those apps - not to mention the whole wide web - it's wonderful. Bring on the iPad 2 ASAP!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment