Happy New Year 2012! I pray it will be a good one for the world ... and a good one for me too. Definitely better than the one that just ended - or 2010, or the bulk of my life for that matter. I was trying really hard to think of the good things last year, but I had to come to the sad conclusion that there just weren't very many of them. The big bright light in my life is my sweet Paisley Belle and I look forward to sharing many happy years and memories with her - and Hershey too, of course. And I did get my iPad and ereader - and am eagerly awaiting this year's iPad 3. But I really think I deserve an exceptionally good year. It's long overdue!
Now on to the topic of the day: resolutions. I'd like to resolve firstly to stop procrastinating so much ... but I keep putting it off! This entry is exhibit A. I was going to write it this morning. Then right after lunch. Currently, however, it is 9:44 - that's PM - and I am far from my finest. (However, on the bright side, better late than never and I will commend myself on writing at all. I need to be more positive and optimistic too.) And that would be my other resolution: a minimum of four days of writing a week - preferably before supper. If I can do that I'll be very pleased with myself indeed. NaNoWriMo was one thing; an entire year is a considerably bigger challenge. So wish me luck and wish me a very very happy new year. It's about time!
No comments:
Post a Comment