We got her at a farm in Sunbury (near Kingston) on Labour Day weekend. She was a tiny and shy five and a half pound little pippin. Now, almost two months later she has doubled in size, but is the same timid and gentle soul. She is probably the sweetest puppy I've ever had. She is nice to all people and dogs. She is learning not to nibble and is finally catching on to the idea of housebreaking too. Her only "flaw" is that she is not very fond of walking yet. She's pretty good by the lake, but the streets have too many noisy and scary things ... and forget about going out at night; that's even scarier! I do hope she gets over this phase fairly soon; I'd be rather disappointed to end up with a dog who doesn't want to walk with me. But she is, as Mary Poppins would say, practically perfect in every other way. I love her to bits and hope to have a lifetime of happy memories with her.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
There's a New Love in My Life!
We got her at a farm in Sunbury (near Kingston) on Labour Day weekend. She was a tiny and shy five and a half pound little pippin. Now, almost two months later she has doubled in size, but is the same timid and gentle soul. She is probably the sweetest puppy I've ever had. She is nice to all people and dogs. She is learning not to nibble and is finally catching on to the idea of housebreaking too. Her only "flaw" is that she is not very fond of walking yet. She's pretty good by the lake, but the streets have too many noisy and scary things ... and forget about going out at night; that's even scarier! I do hope she gets over this phase fairly soon; I'd be rather disappointed to end up with a dog who doesn't want to walk with me. But she is, as Mary Poppins would say, practically perfect in every other way. I love her to bits and hope to have a lifetime of happy memories with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment